The Feintool-Blog explicitly encourages a lively exchange. We are therefore looking forward to any comments – also critical ones. Always be respectful and discuss in the same way as you would face-to-face.
Feintool reserves the right to remove undesirable content without consulting the author. The following contents are not welcome and will not be tolerated:
• content with no relation to the respective topic
• personal attacks of any kind, insults or targeted provocations
• all forms of discrimination, e.g. based on ethnic background, nationality, religion, culture, age and sexual orientation
• violent or pornographic content
• commercial or political advertising
• content that violates the rights of third parties (including their copyrights and personal rights)
If you notice a comment that violates the Netiquette, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to a respectful and enriching dialogue.
Yours, the Feintool Bloggers